Monday, December 6, 2010

There are so many things I'm not sure of in life, but with all certainty at this very minute, all I know is that I miss him.

Honestly? love sucks... it would be one thing if it were like a switch that we could turn on and off but why is it that people can fall in love with people who could care less? is it all some kind of sick joke?

this is the kind of thing that makes me wonder if in the scheme of things if i really am better off alone. there are things that can make the lonely go away. things to take the pain off my mind.. but there is always the dull roar that a broken heart exudes. people say that it's my own fault... but how when there is no way to change such a strong emotion that changes who you are to the core... maybe i want to be someone else... but maybe just maybe i would love to stay as who i am.

Going out having fun partying it up... it's all well and good while it lasts.... but what happens when it all washes out and everything stops holding back the fact that you have lost your soul mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment