Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Maybe the reason we hate each other is because we can't face the fact that we're still in love.

long days... and even longer nights... i wish you were with me to share them... =/

on a side note.... i hate it when people still believe they are completely independent and they really cannot live on their own. it's such a pain to have to spend hours on end somewhere you would rather not be when your trying to get your life back on track. i need my life back please. that's all i want for christmas... =[

the worst part of not being able to move on is knowing that your trying to... but why you would boggles my mind.. i've loved you before you became the man you are today... back when you believed you were lucky to be with me... when all along i believed i was the lucky one.. so why... why would you throw away something that pure... something that no matter what will never ever change.. we've fought we've been thru hell and back... but life will be hell without you. so please just give me this chance just give me this one wish. i wish to spend the rest of my life loving you... and you loving me in return. i wish i could take back the things i have done to hurt you and the things that have pushed us apart. your my one and my only... there will never be another that can have my heart simply because i'll never be able to get my heart back from you... your my lover and my best friend... so can we just go back... forget that everything ever happened... start new. start now. i promise either way i'll love you forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment