Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dare to dream && always fall for the wrong people.

I'm not sure if I'm crazy or just plain stupid. I've spent only a handful of times with you physically... yet..for some reason my heart calls out for you... but with situations I fear what will come of it... sometimes I know exactly what I want and would give nothing more then to know what to do with that knowledge... your amazing in every way. Our personalities flow so well. Yet who knows where you or I will be a year from now... I want to be yours but I have no idea if you desire to be mine or to even have me. I hope against all hope you want to be with. Me too even tho it's currently impractical and not incredibly plausible.

My marine... you have my heart... please come back in one piece.... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment